Retrospective airdrop for Sommelier early users & supporters before token launch day

Retrospective airdrop for Sommelier early users & supporters before 11.11 ,so that many people can use it,People who use sommelier.finance now pay much higher gas fees than before. All users should get airdrops before the launch days. This is fair, because the growth of the community is inseparable from the power of people. We should promote and help the community. powerful

11 Likes

If there is an airdrop, for the early users, the project party should be grateful and give back to the early users.

2 Likes

thx,sir , i think so

cannt agree any more

Time is a big problem. There needs to be a fair distribution to cover the gas fees paid by early users

Yes, all users should get a reasonable return

I very much agree that all users should get a reasonable return

Yes, I think all users should be treated equally

Agree with this proposal

i would also like to say, because of gas fees i have not been interacting with protocols on eth for experimental purpose because of the gas fees. i did get the uni airdrop so i have been around the crypto markets for almost 8 years now. There might be a benefit of trying to get people to interact on this website, to fuel and spark more conversation and ideas.

1 Like