[SIPS-008] A Proposal for a Sommelier Token Airdrop of SOMM to Early Sommelier Pairings App Users

Hey all, I hope this topic doesn’t fall by the wayside. The last time the vote was taken there was one day given for the proposal to pass. As I mentioned before that is way too short of a time for a proposal to be considered. I’d like to have another vote taken. Yes I am one of the 881 and would like to be recognized for my early contributions to the protocol. I’d really like to use the reward to stake and support the network. Also I don’t think its appropriate to reward some but not all of the early users. It’s bad enough that the proposed amount was clawed back from the original proposal.

For me its more than just receiving the tokens its also a matter of principle, granted there was no promise of tokens for early participation but an expectation has been set now that there was a drop done on the Cosmos side.

In addition to that from what I recall SIP 2 was rejected because the the core team made a decision to focus on Cosmos but here we are again using the Uni v3 protocol. The same system that was essentially tested and experimented with by early adopters. How can that feedback and those experiments be overlooked but Cosmos users be rewarded?