Retrospective airdrop for Sommelier early users

I agree with this proposition.
Early users should be rewarded.

I think early users should at the very least receive amounts previously approved as they represent the core community and believers in the project.
I think a small % of the uni LP airdrop could also go to early sommelier users to make up for all the perturbation.

Early users deserve to have the airdrop!!!

1 Like

I am in favor of receiving some reward for being an early tester of SOMM on Ethereum. I want to take those SOMM tokens and LP with them. And I feel like getting an airdrop is right because I’m an early user. If I don’t get the airdrop I have to buy the tokens at today’s market price, which is not reflective of my due diligence in being an early adopter of this project.

Early support users should be rewarded.
Since the proposal of address list has been approved by community. It is so fair that not to adjust amounts and reward early user who support this project from the beginning stage. Early supporters are the ones who shoulder risk and truly believe in project and team. Their loyalty should be rewarded.

I do agree that early users should be rewarded, they are essentially the OGs of the community who put themselves at risk testing the protocol and it’s features all while incurring the eth fees. I don’t understand the 50/50 split though. If the funds were set for the early users the stay the course even if the primary offerings has changed. I’m confident that most if not all airdrop recipients will interact with the protocol despite the changes. I’m also sure some people will want to sell some tokens to recoup their losses experienced with the high eth gas fees and that seems fair. What doesn’t seem like a good start or way to motivate the community is to say “no airdrop for people that have tested out the protocol and spent considerable fees to battle test the product in mainnet. That would be like saying to a friend that helped you clean out an old messy garage for free that their efforts weren’t appreciated and they owed you an apology plus $100 for helping you out.” Totally backwards!

hi I agree to reward early adopters

The community is the foundation of any decentralized project. The most loyal part. We are fans of Sommelier and the Cosmos ecosystem!

We just want to be heard. That’s why I’m all FOR airdrop to early users.

the team has decided to cancel the airdrop distribution for Ethereum LPs and Sommelier app early users,that is unfair as early users spent 200$ ETH gas fee for testing the project. it should be rewarded.

Hello, now that the AAVE cellars are live and there is a mechanism to actually deliver $SOMM tokens this topic should be the focus for the early adopters.